Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
What you’ll do
You will join one of our product teams taking and you’ll be responsible for various product components, driving both innovation and performance on the technology front.
In addition you will ensure all product components are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production), deliver products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently, and work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
Here’s what a day as a Full Stack Engineer looks like:
- Work with team members to design and implement features and services for the product you own
- Commit to high-speed iterations, high code quality, and continuous improvement via agile processes
- Provide production support, system diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Support and be a critical part our dev-ops culture
Some technologies we use
Angular, Redux, Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Docker, Kubernetes, Memcached, Redis, Kafka, AWS
- You get the right stuff done.
- You’re a fire-starter who can clearly demonstrate your ability to be proactive without direct supervision.
- You like working in an agile development environment and get stuff done together with your team.
- You’re flexible and adaptable, to changing situations and responsibilities.
You are proficient in backend and frontend development, and you have experience developing large and complex web applications and building high throughput systems with microservices and/or event-driven architectures and both relational and non-relational databases.
Q: What does the interviewing process look like?
A: Our process starts with a code test assignment to do on your own, then you’ll have a video call with our engineers to discuss your implementation, and eventually you will be invited for an on-site interview.
Q: I don’t know Node.js/Angular/[specific technology], should I apply anyway?
A: We believe a good engineer can pick up any new technology in a reasonable amount of time, therefore you can use any language you’re familiar with for completing the codetest. As soon as you join you will have an on-boarding plan tailored to you, challenging and bringing you up to speed.
Our client are at the forefront of the rapidly growing privacy-based digital media ecosystem. Pioneering the tech sector, their technology is used by hundreds of companies to power over a billion safe digital engagements each month, ensuring privacy and compliance across advertising, monetization, video and social.. The company has become the go-to solution for brands and content owners seeking digital tools to safely engage with children under new digital privacy laws like COPPA (in US) and GDPR-K (in Europe)
Apply for this role
To apply for this role please use the below link to send us your CV and any supporting information you think relevant for this role. One of our team will be in touch if there is an opportunity to proceed with your application.